Bose® Frames SOPRANO Black
Bose® Frames SOPRANO Black
WITHOUT SOUND, THEY’RE JUST SUNGLASSES
The original Bose Frames made Time’s Best Inventions of 2019 list. And now the sequel is here. Thoughtfully refined and strikingly elegant, Bose Frames Soprano flaunt polarized lenses and premium craftsmanship, while exclusive Bose Open Ear Audio™ technology produces sound you’d never expect from sunglasses. It’s a jaw-dropping experience that leaves you free to engage with the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music.
An enchanting silhouette
With their large lenses and delicately sloped browline, Bose Frames Soprano style provide a dash of retro glamor in an elegant update to cat eye.
- Exclusive Open Ear Audio™ technology
- Plays fuller and deeper than original Frames
- Lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame
- High-gloss Black finish
- Polycarbonate polarized lenses
- Rechargeable battery (plays up to 5.5 hours)
- Advanced beam-forming microphone array
Nothing in or on your ears
That’s the difference, a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio™ design that frees you from headphones so you can hear and interact with the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. An exclusive, wafer-thin acoustic package hidden in the temples produces lifelike sound that’s fuller and deeper than the original Bose Frames, while an innovative design drastically reduces the spread of sound beyond you. It comes together for a jaw-dropping experience that only you’re aware of.
Luxury in the details
High-gloss Black. Stainless-steel hinges. Polarized lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. Bose sunglasses are crafted from ultramodern materials to both look and feel luxurious. Because that’s how you should look and feel when you wear them.
It starts with the fit, fully refined from the original Bose sunglasses to match a wide range of face shapes. It continues with the lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame, both lushly comfortable and decidedly durable.
Calls, too? Definitely.
Take calls on the go, hands-free. Our latest audio sunglasses feature an advanced microphone system, designed to focus on your voice while reducing the sound of the wind and noise around you.
Tap, touch, swipe controls.
With seamless capacitive touch and an integrated motion sensor, these rectangular Bluetooth sunglasses’ controls are as modern as their concept. Slide your finger along the right temple to adjust the volume. Double-tap to access your phone’s voice assistant. And when you’re done, take them off and place them upside down. They’ll sense the movement and turn off.
Bose Music app
The Bose Music app gives you access to everything your Bose sunglasses have to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, unlock new features as they’re released, and get started right away with a guided setup.
Swap lenses. But make it fashion.
You have more than one look. So do our lenses. Shop the Bose Frames Lens Collection for interchangeable colored lenses you can easily swap between on the fly to complete your look. Polarized lenses available.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Bose Frames Soprano
- Polarized lenses
- Carry case
- Charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Frames Soprano:
- 55 mm x 17 mm x 136 mm
- (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Weight: 50 g
- Carrying case: 17.4 L x 6.3 W x 5.8 H cm
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX2 water resistant rating
- Lenses: Shatter- and scratch-resistant premium plastic
- Carrying case: Protective plastic with soft fabric lining
- Battery life: Up to 5.5 hours
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery charge method: Custom 4-pin charging cable
- 2 total beam-forming microphones
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft (9 m)
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Pogo pin charging cable
- Touch: Volume, your native voice assistant
- Motion sensor: Flip-to-off
- Button: Play/pause, skip forward, skip backward, accept/end a phone call, decline a phone call, Bluetooth, power off
- Bose Music app